German Virtual Racers Community Portal
German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht

Diamond Creek Flatout
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Weiter

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Fahrtechnik
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
anbarra
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 3

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 24, 2019 20:37    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

http://rbr.onlineracing.cz/index.php?act=tourmntres2&torid=2ddb28c16604f1f32f976d8842fec818

Maybe some noticed, maybe not. Some see the problem, some not. If you like, you can push here to show what a honest time look like, and to highlight the "winner" even more smile Then write down your impression of your pace, grip and acceleration.

Thank you.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Persönliches Foto Album
Tommi53
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

Bilder im Album: 0

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 24, 2019 20:53    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

If someone wants to go deeper into details as I did here is my little summary from watching my replay and Kochetkov replay (Kochetkov replay with the time 2:58 which till yesterday was his PB, now it's 2:56 and all this is getting even more ridiculous now...). Replay with his time 2:58 is a replay which Kochetkov sends to Jurek and it's a replay from this rally - https://rbr.onlineracing.cz/index.php?act=tourmntres2&torid=4274fd03182855a340024e29727fd38a&stage=4
You can download replays from my driving and from Jurek and Anton here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MmSpH1jVqsGMFEhnyujXNwpe8_yNDOB3

00tm_Rally-KALIMDOR-_03_MULLIGATAWNY - KOCHETKOV (car slot 1)
tm_DIAMOND CREEK R5_00_mulligatawny - WACH (car slot 1)
tm_Shakedown-63_00_mulligatawny - BOGDANOWICZ

MORE DETAILED COMPARISON BETWEEN MY DRIVING AND KOCHETKOV

At the exit from the corner at the beginning (390 meters from the start) we both have speed slightly over 120km/h, then while accelarating on the straight at the moment 583m from the start he have speed 160km/h and I have only 150km/h. It's a 10km/h bigger speed gained on 200m while we both was having actually the same speed at exit from the corner!

At 1860m from the start we both have 101km/h at exit from the corner. Then on 2298m from the start he have once again 10km/h better speed.

Then at 3109.1m from the start we both have 117km/h and then at 3662m from the start he have 179km/h while I only 165km/h, it's extraordinary big difference. You can't deny it this...

On the jump 4050m from the start his car fly a little bit different than mine on the same setup. His front is likely to go up in air and he even lift throttle in the air to prevent this. This one example is not perfect as I'm aware of this since we have a little bit different line before this jump but honestly it even makes me think that he might be using some stronger downforce. From my expierence I never spoken such a behavior in R5 cars on the jumps. This usually happens only in the WRC cars (actually only when setup is quite bad) - here obviously are both setups were the same. Also in the corner 3850m from the start his car looks so much stable and I need to put more work too keep the car in the line on the same setup and because of this I'm getting lower speed in this flatout corner.

The rev limiter on medium gearbox which we bots use allows theorically for the 203km/h (but when driving on the flat ground it's very hard to achieve more than 201km/h in R5). But he on the straight 4256m from the start is able to achieve 197km/h and honestly this is unreal that in R5 car he is able to achieve this speed on this distance so easily.

Later at the exit from the corner 4636m from the start he have 136km/h and I have 140km/h. Actually this corner is his big mistke. He even have a very bad line at the exit which shouldn't not allow him achieve a
good speed on the next straight. But at 4700m from the start he have anyway speed 153km/h while I have 152km/h. So he regained about 5km/h with the worse exit from the corner in just 70m...

At 4982m I have 10km/h better speed in the corner, I'm not even braking there, but he accelarate so fast that at 5066 we already have the same speed and at 5267 he have 5km/h bigger speed at the straight.

At 6791m once again he have 200km/h and that's almost a maximum for what gearbox is allowing, at the distance that he achieved this speed this should be not possible in R5 car.

As summary I can add that at the start he is simple accelarating like in Fiesta WRC 2014, it looks like literally taken accelaration from this car in his Fiesta R5... He accelarate about 0,7s faster than me to 100km/h at the start while I have the same setup as him and the medium gearbox as well. It's something unspoken in RBR I guess till now... it's very sad actually, I hope that there is something possible to be made to prevent things like this to happend in the future...

anbarra
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 24, 2019 21:38    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

And to complete the horsepower theory i mention that he only achieves outstanding times on stages with many straights, for example on peyregrosse his PB is maximally 8.47 in his "R5+". which actually is what he should drive in a wrc car, referring to his "talent" and pace he had before strange things started. Also on RSI Slalom he says "PB" to a time which completely doesnt match his other "outstanding performances".

One more, Joux Verte 5.2 and my PB 5.6. he gains 2s in 1 split, 3s in 2nd split, but in the last split (technical, twisty and skill-section) he drops 1s to me (and its like he is 3s slower from what could be if he drives good here) without making any offroad. which proofs that he somehow increased his horsepower to run away on the straights, but corners are still a struggle to him.

i asked him to hotlap torre vecchia - another twisty and technical road - and he said that its nit interesting for him (=hard to find a straight longer than 100m, and even straights here require skill, like the downhill with the tight L-R knick). this is a stage with many "straights" but they are only a straight if you know how to use 100% of the tyre. anyway he said, hif offline PB is 5.41. asked also about swiss3, which is a true skill stage where 1/4milers have nothing to say - PB 6.41 with C3 WRC (now no matter if it had citroen engine, or audi quattro engine).

and talking to him, he instructed me to change several lines in the ini files which never would work. for example: surface=0 on diamond tracks.ini. first it doesnt work on original tracks. second, it wouldnt allow you to the rally online if you do this on an extra track.

he showed me, he has changed lines in misc.rbz/carinfo.ini to "make car work better". here is what he has for his fiesta R5+

; Car 3 (Ford Fiesta R5)
1997 ; CC
950 ; BHP
11 ; Cylinder ( > 10 then it's flat )
4 ; Number of Doors
4 ; Driving Wheels
5 ; Gears
500 ; Weight (kg )
900 ; Torque
3200 ; Torque RPM
4200 ; BHP RPM
1 ; Tyres (0 michelin, 1 - pirelli)
C3STRUTS
;^^ Suspension string, < 64

which is obviously complete bullshit and treatung us like idiots, covering one lie with another all the time. and he all the times kept asking me in a way like "friend, how can you dont know any methods to make the game go better". so i could clearly notice, he focuses his mind on files, files, files and more manipulation of files. but just take a look on his FATAL LINES especially on verte and cote. he doesnt want to be better as a driver, he is just a piecie of russian hacker who destroys the community.

first i was really positive impressed, and hoped i have one more rival. i really wanted to believe in his fairness. but the deeper i went and the more i investigated i am now 120% sure he is cheating somehow and i have no mercy if he will be banned forever. since i discovered the exit speed - straight speed balance i already knew that. even more: on verte he lifts the throttle on a straight, while needing to accelerate. for what reason ? ofcourse to prevent his VTEC from kickin in.

i dont know if posting a plot of a private facebook chat is the best idea - i would never do it to a friend, or any other honest person who is WORKING for the results. but in case of a cheater - NO F****** MERCY

Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

Bilder im Album: 2

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 24, 2019 22:17    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hypocrite and Liar, both of you, sweet couple of Twix!
This is a photo with a video from Jurek, his time is online and his time is off-line on an R5 car - and how is this possible?
Maybe he will explain here such a stupid mistake in creating a video?
And it can be explained simply. Both of these guys have already been using weight changes in physics for a long time, this was noticed more than once when you look at their Replays and pull out settings from Replays, the car becomes with wheels bent inside, from the excessively light weight of the machine.
Both of you are cheaters and many pilots have long thought the same as me.
And in your case, as in mine, you simply put forth your theories and arguments, but not a single proof.
In the RBR society, in the Czech plugin there are a lot of pilots who use additional applications and changes in the game, they just don’t want to stand out so that YOU BOTH are POOR AND UNFOREST, don’t cry and demand to punish them.
I decided it was time to teach you a lesson and bring it to light.
But you yourself began to dig a hole for yourself, with 4 hands.
And if you have to, then I will lay out all the information, how you deceived the pilots for several years, hiding behind banal excuses.

And the fact that Jurek lays out the private correspondence, which was obtained by deception, speaks of the BIG "education" and "Decency" of the person. You're just a "moral freak"!
And he treats with confidence the words "moral monster" - this is nonsense and a sick addiction of a drug addict.

If you want, I will punish you too, without a single gram of pity, You are a piece of a Polish hacker who thinks that he is the most cunning and clever.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Stradik am Mi Apr 24, 2019 22:19, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album ICQ-Nummer
Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 24, 2019 22:18    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

And in this picture my time is online and Jurek Time is offline again.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album ICQ-Nummer
anbarra
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 24, 2019 22:33    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

this is most stupud argument i saw. when you play someones replay, the game takes this time over to your profile.

but then again you proof your inteligence - i could do offline 2.58 in a wrc and it would be saved in the profile.

tell me where are we cheating biggrin wheels in wrong direction ? have you installed the car correctly ? biggrin i wasnt laughing that hard for a long time. i dont know what drugs you are taking but i dont wanna try them, because apparently they make you slower and need to cheat biggrin

and again, what i consider here as private, with no proof of screenshot etc, your aggresive behaviour now proved that i am right.

there are drivers like me, tomek, marek jagiello, adrian klimas and a few more, we can meet anytime any place and drive on any foreign computer and we will be posting good times and beating you even if we are drunk or on drugs, we dont cheat, we dont have anything to hide, we can race anytime against anyone. FAIR.

Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 24, 2019 22:47    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I'm not going to have discussions with you again. This always leads to incomprehensible results in your plot and the attempt to execute me publicly.
As if an indicative statement about what you guys are honest and decent. This is all a lie.
You have no arguments at all, only assumptions and thoughts in the ear.
If you were driving a WRC car, it would show your best time in this class, and here you are piloting an R5 car and accordingly, it shows your best time in this group, do not make fools out of people who read all your nonsense.
You just stupidly made a mistake with your video.

The only thing I really hope is that the new physics 6.0 will close all the holes in physics and the plugin.
And then you will see what kind of champions you really are.

All talk is over.
I hate to communicate with such hypocrites.

anbarra
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 24, 2019 22:56    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Sorry i think i was wrong. You are big talent. You are wasting time in RBR - you should go to Esport-Scene in games like rFactor, Raceroom, or iRacing. Kubica and Verstappen are at iRacing. then you beat one of them by 5s per lap and show your talent. then you get F1 seat, lets say at williams. Anton Kochetkov Winner of Baku in FW42. for sure.

We (wach, jagiello, klimas, me, + some more) are ready to race anyone, anywhere at anytime no matter if its a game or real life we gonna push flatout. i am pretty sure if we race on same machine (same real car or same PC) you are miles behind and we are ahead. maybe you can win when we all crash in the heat of competition.

Tommi53
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 24, 2019 23:08    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

@Anton Kochetkov, I did described very precise examples in my earlier post. Please refer to all of them so that we could have more meaningful conversation. Actually the best thing would be if you could help in this conversation to improve plugin to not allow your cheats to be possible to be made it by someone else anymore in the future.

Fabz
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 24, 2019 23:10    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hey man i am more neutral person. Not taking any site. Anton you kinda did confirm that you did something to be faster and that you know about the problem. You also comfirmed that there are alot of other drivers that use additional applications and changes in the game. So why didnt you report the problem and the people/driver. Drop some names. You kinda let it slide or maybe you didnt? So just wanted to say would be sad/pathetic if few of the vets in this game do some "illegal" changes to be faster.

anbarra
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 24, 2019 23:24    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

There are always drivers who are jealous of others talent, and they throw shit at them, creating conspiracy theories and stuff like this. That winners win thanks to cheating. Then, comes Anton, and at the hottest point where it was 2.58 on diamond he confirms everything posting a 2.56 there.

My question is why you put more horsepower into the car. this is so easy to detect on replay. had you at least influenced the weight then you were fast in corners and noone would notice. but luckily you went for more HP and showed everyone how good driver you are, handling so many horses like a pro smile so doing this it was a childs task to detect.

i Really hope that this what happens now will increase RBR safety. all in all it will be thanks to you. i heard about these programs but never believed its true, i thought its only jealous trashtalk, but now i see someone explored the very limit of possibilities, but at this moment at least we know that we need a good anticheat programm and maybe the plugin needs to be refreshed in some areas.

remember, that karma always comes back in life. good deed, good karma. bad deed, bad karma. and good drivers, multiple champions are no idiots.

anbarra
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 24, 2019 23:41    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

double post to highlight this thought:

anton, what will happen when i run a programm, which displays the power and torque used on the wheels? smile how much bigger will be your numbers?

i dint know which program shows this data, but workerbee knows for sure. just a matter of time and motivation and i will post the evidence here. better do it alone, because you cant run away anymore, no matter how many horsepower, the truth will always get you.

and also with this programm i can send my whole replays folder to anyone, and anyone can check the numbers and see who is fair and who not

Oscar24_GZ
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Apr 25, 2019 01:38    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hi all!

For my impossible to lower the time of 3.06, with my old S2000, I think I go to the limit, it is possible to down a few seconds, 2 or 3 but not 10. Here something strange happens and I hope it is solved. A greeting!

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album
greco
Racer
Racer

Bilder im Album: 25
Bilder in P. Galerie: 15
greco's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Apr 25, 2019 09:32    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Ihr wisst genau was ihr da treibt und das macht mich sehr sauer! Also rechtfertigt Euch nicht gegenseitig! Zieht Eure konsequenzen daraus und sagt was wirklich Sache ist ! Es geht hier nicht nur um Euch!

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album
Lamda
GVRC-Moderator
GVRC-Moderator

Bilder im Album: 35
Bilder in P. Galerie: 2
Lamda's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Apr 25, 2019 09:51    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I lock at this point it looks like overheating.

There some bad words and accusation in the air. At this point you (all) need a brake to calm down.

we will consult internal how it continue here.

until the decision it will stay public, but my warning! if someone opens new comments about this topic, it will delete instantly what ever are written.

Lamda

--------------------------
www.germangarage.de

Entsperrt: So Apr 28, 2019 12:58 Uhr von Lamda
Lamda
GVRC-Moderator
GVRC-Moderator

Lamda's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: So Apr 28, 2019 13:12    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I reopen the discussion

i suggest our general GVRC Rules in this particular case we will not accept verbal slander. It will deleted instandly.
You have to follow any instructions of GVRC mods!

We want an objective discussion with your (all GVRC-Member) opinions.

Hopfully it will not overheating (and not need to lock) again

Lamda

www.germangarage.de

anbarra
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

BeitragVerfasst am: So Apr 28, 2019 17:18    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I am not a hard/software specialist so i must ask about this, using the opportunity:

About 2013/2014 there was a line in the fixup called "materialmapfix" which changed the bits or sth like this, causing different surfaces on 0 or 1. for example with 1 you had gravel on the start of hradek 1, and on the 0 you had tarmac. this was a sign that there is something about different graphic cards. they dont cheat, but they just might have an advantage without concioussly knowing it.

this is because rbr saves physics information on the textures, which can be displayed differently. i cant go deeper because here is where my knowledge ends. i think the GC calculates some things differently which leads to other grip... idk. but the fixmaterial line has helped it seems..

but as well, if these differences would purely belong to HW quality, there is completely no reason to discuss, this is as in real rallying a part of competition. in case of framerate you can loose a handful of seconds on difficult stages, but if it is always about 50/60 it should be okay. so you need a good machine.

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 29
Bilder in P. Galerie: 27
WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: So Apr 28, 2019 18:07    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

anbarra hat folgendes geschrieben:
About 2013/2014 there was a line in the fixup called "materialmapfix" which changed the bits or sth like this, causing different surfaces on 0 or 1. for example with 1 you had gravel on the start of hradek 1, and on the 0 you had tarmac.

That depends on the material mapping, so I doubt it is 100% gravel or tarmac.

this was a sign that there is something about different graphic cards. they dont cheat, but they just might have an advantage without concioussly knowing it.

Not related to graphic cards at all.

this is because rbr saves physics information on the textures,

Well, actually there is some mapping and the fix helped RBR to use the material physics designed by the track creator.

which can be displayed differently. i cant go deeper because here is where my knowledge ends. i think the GC calculates some things differently which leads to other grip... idk. but the fixmaterial line has helped it seems..

The fix parameter had nothing to do with the visuals. Only the physics were affected.

but as well, if these differences would purely belong to HW quality, there is completely no reason to discuss, this is as in real rallying a part of competition. in case of framerate you can loose a handful of seconds on difficult stages, but if it is always about 50/60 it should be okay. so you need a good machine.

Again, not related to hardware.
You won't be faster with better hardware.
It just may "feel" better with faster hardware, but the physics are not affected.

So, what is the essence of it all ?
The materialMaps parameter has been removed from FixUp.
NGP now manages all the physics related stuff.
Don't worry.
A little off topic, as this is not related to our new hero. wink

Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Apr 29, 2019 21:36    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Perhaps this is normal with you when one person speaks against another or Lies in simple words, but not with us. In our mentality there is no such thing as Reporting to someone or Reporting (blaming) someone, that's why we have different opinions.
 Instead of asking me to HOW to solve this issue and make sure that such problems and suspicions did not arise in the future, the AUTHORS of the topic decided to Attack and Speak obscene (disgusting) things for me in my address.
They were not even too lazy to assemble a support group and create Tournaments with calls to execute my person. Bravo!
 And the most interesting thing is that they can prove nothing. Only their own reasoning and thoughts and many shouts.
After that, they turn to me with their Best Advice - supposedly the Best Solution for Me is to Help fix these problems with physics and the plugin.
 Something I can not understand - I am an enemy or not?

After all, the plugin normally allowed me to go online. I uploaded the replay voluntarily at the personal request of the Authors (one of the prosecutors who considers it apparently normal to advertise personal correspondence without the consent of the second opponent).

Either, I have to be so stupid that I have to believe all words, and even those with which I was insulted, or I can just keep silent and let everything remain in this society and plugin, as it was, but many pilots and spectators now they will again doubt that probably all the same it is possible to be on-line with incorrect physics.

But all this can remain like this a mystery.
Now we will look and think what to do with all this.

anbarra
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Apr 29, 2019 23:10    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

One question.

Have you been using this in VRC etc? Yes or not? Because i think there is an evidence of the truth. so say the truth.

And even pn the pm you lied to me - and many people started asking me what is the reason for your times, and as your conspicious pare was getting fster and faster, i wanted to open the topic.

Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Mai 15, 2019 02:40    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

http://rbr.onlineracing.cz/index.php?act=tourmntsview&torid=38675621ece4be8d19a843fb4d4f908f

can you explain this time?
It is difficult for many pilots even on dry surfaces, and here your comrade, even Both comrades, who are now creating a bunch of tournaments for you to support, and in a 2014 car, are you ahead, although you are on a Ford 2017 car? and he's a normal guy, maybe it's just luck?
and this despite the fact that for 8 years only 34 091.km traveled, maybe talant

if you have a fluffy face yourself, you better be silent

anbarra
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Mai 15, 2019 06:35    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

this is actually an example of "driving better with the worse car"

in fact, i drove here on 3 profiles to have an adequate comparison of grip&driving style split by split and of the tyres in service, without having to write down the times on a sheet smile and still with many mistakes on each of them so the comparison was more in my head than on the paper really smile

Kuba Brodzicki was sharing this account earlier to me for creating rallies but in this one case i used it to drive as i didnt remember the password to any of the other accounts and didnt want to request for reset because i wanted the splits to stay smile now Kuba isnt driving anymore, so i used it just once and never again

i am impressed how you research the plugin and everything to find only non-sense arguments, Mr. Ogier

And all you find are only things where fast drivers only laugh about.

Lets make a bet, if drivers like Jagiello, Klimas, Chrascina, Zetak and the non-active anymore Kucera, Skroban, Karcz, Tomazic, Makinen were all 100% active and 100% motivated in the WRC class, you would see even more posts which calm down your jealous spirit.

And maybe its the talent that makes the difference ? Have you ever thought about this that your driving just sucks (same as your grammar but i am not your english teacher) and you have to stop finding excuses to cheat?

At the moment there are just not so many quick and regular drivers in WRC - only me and Tomek which is because the old good players stopped playing, and some actual good players drive R5 due to lack of time, or loose time due to unperfection with WRC17, but if you ask them to concentrate and make just a few repeats to find an optimum, you can select any stage and they would post silimar times (according to stage-knowledge and preferences but its normal)

Pirka Menoko 4.51 is a good comeback wink but as your
see, MJ Racing has much more talent and knowledge* even more than you and me

*ngp3

ps: remember that i cant really be calm and not-ironic towards a person who want treats me like an idiot smile i think it would be also good to ignore you completely because you write nonsense, you turn around what people said and all you want is attention attention attention but you want to GET this for free, instead of doing something that deserves attention smile

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 29
Bilder in P. Galerie: 27
WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Mai 15, 2019 07:39    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Stradik hat folgendes geschrieben:
if you have a fluffy face yourself, you better be silent

Dear Anton,

we are still awaiting kind of excuse for your obvious cheating.

As long as this is not the case, stop blaming others without giving evidence.

Regards,
The Bee

Lamda
GVRC-Moderator
GVRC-Moderator

Lamda's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Mai 15, 2019 09:39    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

@Jurek

please dont answer to the provoke commens any more. meanwhile it is established that he had cheted in official tournaments! thats mean he modyfied RBR/plugin files to get an advantage, an absolute NO GO for any competition game.
in my opinion, his account on CZ and GVRC should locked for ever and he should DQ for all championship tournaments in this year.

You have no reason to discuss with him anymore because you was right.

Lamda

www.germangarage.de

Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 16, 2019 03:40    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Well, if you figure out and grasp the essence of my message, then I asked how he can explain the time in this case of his 3 profiles, which he showed here on a non-dry coating? Regarding your advice and quotes, I can say the following: I did not ask your advice, and secondly, leave all your advice to yourself. as for my excuses, I have nothing to justify because my fault in anything proved was not it is just the opinion of two people from a thousand pilots in the Czech plugin

and as a respected worker bee, I am accused of something very strangely. I thought that the author of physics has an unbiased opinion. since he is convinced that his physics is completely protected from fraudsters, otherwise all of our current champions. This is just cheaters, maybe

and to throw a gregarious feeling with stones at a person whom they have never seen and do not know anything about him, well, it simply says about the stupidity of a person,
Russian people forgive it and understand that you need to feel sorry for the fools

and the sixth sense tells me that, in this case, if the author of physics cannot make equal the conditions of the new physics for all pilots, I think that the Czech plugin is expected to have very global changes, well, we will see it When the new physics is announced

I wish you all health, sanity and good luck in life.

henceforth, I am no longer going to discuss this topic anymore

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Fahrtechnik Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Weiter
Seite 1 von 2

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson

Modifieds: 2004-2006 by Adi