German Virtual Racers Community Portal
German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht

NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Weiter

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Next Generation Physics
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 29
Bilder in P. Galerie: 27
WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 22, 2019 04:45    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Guys, before thinking about using an emulator I would really go for a dual-boot setup.

I remember way back in the times of OS/2 we were proud to run Doom under OS/2, but in review I have to admit that this was quite a nonsense.

In our case, Wine pretends to fake Windows, but obviously it does not a perfect job, otherwise NGP would run flawlessly.
Which it doesn't.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Persönliches Foto Album
WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 22, 2019 15:35    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

2019-10-22
* new car
** Mitsubishi Lancer Evo II GrpA (model by kazuma_NARU))

RBRCIT/carList.ini updated.

PMSRT
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 211
Bilder in P. Galerie: 80
PMSRT's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 22, 2019 17:12    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Sorry, damned, mir hat´s den RBRCIT zerschossen - wollte updaten, wie üblich - nu is nur ein Fz da, aber es steht noch invalid dabei !
Auch die ältere rbrcit.ini funktioniert leider nicht mehr cry

@ hat sich grad erledigt - hab die RBRCIT.ini aus´m Downloadbereich geholt - geht wieder - sorry wollte nicht die Pferde scheu machen !

Fahrerperspektive, H-Schaltung mit Kupplung, NGP etc pp in RBR => Realistischer Fahrspaß & wir sagen "JA zur Gruppe H" !

bootywizard420
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

Bilder im Album: 0

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 23, 2019 06:50    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

jansku22 hat folgendes geschrieben:
bootywizard420 hat folgendes geschrieben:

Thanks for your answer, well here I have a problem because I'm using the game via Wine and RBRCIT doesn't work with it but it's not a big deal, I always installed cars by hand so I'm used to do it.

Here is my physics.rbz file: https://gofile.io/?c=Q0z184

As you can see it's basically the one that I downloaded with the NGP 6 plugin, but I replaced the h_accent with the Hyundai i20 R5 and the m_lancer with the Skoda Fabia R5 (b). As I said previously the Hyundai just works fine, I tried a couple of rallies with the Czech Plugin too.
I'm sorry if I'm bothering you with this, because it has nothing to do with the plugin itself which is a wonderful job from what I've seen so far.

So, you use Linux with RBR.

Can you tell me more about that.
Any problems, performance issues, compatibility, etc.

I wanna use Linux/Ubuntu? but few year ago when I tested, there was problems with Linux + RBR, so I came back to Windows.
Maybe things are better now?

If you can't dual boot as WorkerBee suggested ( I can't at the moment) you can try for sure.
I had a problem back then with stuff disappearing through the stage but I solved it by disabling GLSL, apart from that everything was fine, but I can still use the Hyundai so I don't really care.

jansku22
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Okt 24, 2019 12:17    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

bootywizard420 hat folgendes geschrieben:
If you can't dual boot as WorkerBee suggested ( I can't at the moment) you can try for sure.
I had a problem back then with stuff disappearing through the stage but I solved it by disabling GLSL, apart from that everything was fine, but I can still use the Hyundai so I don't really care.

Ok, I'll have to try Linux + RBR again some day...

Cristian Lamas
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Okt 24, 2019 22:42    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

it seems to me that 2rm cars on asphalt do not convey realism in ngp6 .... in fast sections they give the sensation of floating and skid excessively
in gravel NGP6 are a big step forward

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Okt 25, 2019 05:08    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Cristian Lamas hat folgendes geschrieben:
it seems to me that 2rm cars on asphalt do not convey realism in ngp6 .... in fast sections they give the sensation of floating and skid excessively

Thanks for pointing this out.

So you think I should not waste my time making physics for cars like Saxo vts gr.A, 206 gr.A, 106 gti, which you demanded ?

Fabz
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Okt 25, 2019 09:59    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Pls waste your time and do them biggrin Clio already feels great so i can imagine what these cars will feel like with NGP6

Cristian Lamas
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Okt 25, 2019 19:49    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

WorkerBee hat folgendes geschrieben:
Cristian Lamas hat folgendes geschrieben:

Thanks for pointing this out.

So you think I should not waste my time making physics for cars like Saxo vts gr.A, 206 gr.A, 106 gti, which you demanded ?

It is possible that the translator does not help me much when expressing myself ... it is not an attack, it is a constructive criticism since the ngp5 in fast curves gave me more sense of stability ... now it gives me the feeling that the 2rm skid in excess
greetings and my apologies for the misunderstanding

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: So Okt 27, 2019 18:54    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

2019-10-27
* new car
** Porsche 911 GT3 RS (2010) RGT (model by Maxime & Leiro)

Note that this car is built according to the RGT spec, so maybe a little bit slower than the previous 911 GT3 model.

Anyway, have fun (creating setups, as usual) ! biggrin

AlDrive
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 29, 2019 19:42    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

2019-10-27
Note that this car is built according to the RGT spec, so maybe a little bit slower than the previous 911 GT3 model.

Anyway, have fun (creating setups, as usual) ! biggrin

In the RGT championship, Romain Dumas participated in the Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0l RGT monster with a capacity of 500 forces and a curb weight of 1200 kg.
But you again decided to make a disabled person out of the Porsche 911 RGT specification.

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 29, 2019 20:15    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

AlDrive hat folgendes geschrieben:
In the RGT championship, Romain Dumas participated in the Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0l RGT monster with a capacity of 500 forces and a curb weight of 1200 kg.
But you again decided to make a disabled person out of the Porsche 911 RGT specification.

You should better read the regulations again.

The RGT is specified as 3.4 kg/hp, and this is exactly what we have.

This applies to the Fiat 124 RGT, the Porsche GT3, and to the upcoming Aston Martin.

The Porsches were so fast that the organizers of the championships decided to slow them down by authorizing restrictors and weight limits (Spain, Germany).
Zeltner then actually sold his car to Pech because he was afraid of not being competitive ... at least this was mentioned in an article.

Honestly, I prefer having 3 or 4 competitive cars of equal performance than having just one monster which no organizer of a championship will allow to score points, other than "GT3 vs. GT3". wink

A simple "Thank you, Bee" would have been more appropriate, instead you start flaming again.

Oscar24_GZ
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

Bilder im Album: 2

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 29, 2019 21:40    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Aston Martin Razz eek

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album
Prill
Race Champion
Race Champion

Bilder im Album: 10
Bilder in P. Galerie: 3
Prill's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 29, 2019 22:19    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Thank you Bee!

Lamda
GVRC-Moderator
GVRC-Moderator

Bilder im Album: 36
Bilder in P. Galerie: 2
Lamda's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 29, 2019 23:51    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

FIA Reg.

AlDrive
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 30, 2019 06:29    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

A simple "Thank you, Bee" would have been more appropriate, instead you start flaming again.

Thank you, Bee! The physics is excellent, you did a great job!

But I'm still not happy with what you did with the Porsche 911 RGT. I'll explain why later.

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Okt 31, 2019 17:19    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

2019-10-31
* new car
** Citroen DS3 R5 (model by Garyson)

RBRCIT/carList.ini updated.

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Nov 01, 2019 10:32    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

2019-11-01
* new car
** Porsche 911 SC 3.0 Grp4 (model by MokuMoku)

I'm loving it ! biggrin

PMSRT
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 211
Bilder in P. Galerie: 80
PMSRT's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Nov 01, 2019 18:01    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

2019-11-01
* new car
** Porsche 911 SC 3.0 Grp4 (model by MokuMoku)

I'm loving it ! biggrin

Danke vielmals - thanks a lot, love it too !

Fahrerperspektive, H-Schaltung mit Kupplung, NGP etc pp in RBR => Realistischer Fahrspaß & wir sagen "JA zur Gruppe H" !

bombus
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 186
Bilder in P. Galerie: 63
bombus's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Nov 01, 2019 18:25    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Du Glücklicher!!
Viel Spaß mit Deinem Lieblingsspielzeug!
Ich muss da wohl noch warten bis alle OL Autos gebastelt sind und mein
Subaru Impreza GDA WRC2002 S8!
Hat aber eh noch keine Eile, die Saison 2020 dauert ja noch paar Tage!

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Nov 02, 2019 09:00    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

bombus hat folgendes geschrieben:
mein Subaru Impreza GDA WRC2002 S8!

Immer schön langsam, ein paar andere sind noch in der Pipeline ... smile

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Nov 02, 2019 11:27    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

2019-11-02
* new car
** Toyota Celica 2000GT-FOUR RC (ST185) GrpA (model by gonzo_kool, kazuma_NARU)

wrcPuncture
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Nov 02, 2019 14:30    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

oh Bee..slow down respekt we have only 8 slots! biggrin Anyway, great progress. Never before I had such a dilemma which cars to choose:-) THANK YOU!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von wrcPuncture am Sa Nov 02, 2019 16:41, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet

tibi
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Nov 02, 2019 16:31    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Rallysimfans.hu plugin has "unlimited" slots wink , so we glad any new car !

Thank's WorkerBee!.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Persönliches Foto Album
WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Nov 02, 2019 17:46    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

tibi hat folgendes geschrieben:
Rallysimfans.hu plugin has "unlimited" slots wink , so we glad any new car !

Thank's WorkerBee!.

You're welcome.

A few comments on the R5 cars (and NGP in general) ... please note that none of the cars ever "hits the ground" as one can think of when driving on very bumpy roads.

The sound you hear is originating from the bump stops, and is absolutely normal.
The R5 (tarmac default setup) have a total suspension travel of 70mm, the bump stop applies roundabout after 35mm spring travel, and the length of the bump stop is another 35mm.
70mm of wheel travel is quite a lot, regarding the low center of gravity you get with this setup.

Increasing the strut platform height actually shortens the bump stop, so that more spring travel is used before it is activated. Hence, 50mm platform height means 0mm bump stop.

Please note that the wheels are positioned perfectly, no matter the camera angle you use.

If you need more suspension travel, like maybe at Sieversdorf or Osli, you should increase the spring length.
This ultimately lifts the car, but remember to adjust the geometry afterwards (camber, toe).
Also note that bump steer is only perfect at default ride height, and may change slightly if you lift or lower the car.

Unfortunately I had to watch a fake NGP5 Polo at YT, which looks like a piece of shit.
I have not authorized anyone to make these physics.

Only the NGP6 Polo GTI is genuine NGP, anyone taking a good look at that car can confirm that. wink

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Next Generation Physics Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Weiter
Seite 71 von 73

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson

Modifieds: 2004-2006 by Adi