German Virtual Racers Community Portal
German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht

Diamond Creek Flatout
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Fahrtechnik
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Fabz
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

Bilder im Album: 0

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 21, 2019 11:30    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Anton Just stop. This is just sad. cry You were a Veteran in rbr. You were a fast driver. You played +10 years. Then you all of a sudden decide to cheat/mod. What a waste of time. You got caught and now you come up with some weird ass arguments (US-Selection??? Are you drunk all the time? lol) You cant face the truth. Instead of helping to fix the problem. Pathetic. Almost all the communities where you did drive think you did it.

Bye.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Persönliches Foto Album
Lamda
GVRC-Moderator
GVRC-Moderator

Bilder im Album: 35
Bilder in P. Galerie: 2
Lamda's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 21, 2019 12:10    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

@Anton, no doubble-, tripple or whatever post allowed, use the edit function

next time it will deleted uncommented!

Mod Lamda

--------------------------
www.germangarage.de

anbarra
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 4

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 21, 2019 21:54    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

anton made it bo be even mentioned many times today by an wrc2 driver biggrin thank you anton for filling the day with good jokes biggrin

May the US Force be with you!

Marcel Zarda
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jun 23, 2019 20:13    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

anbarra hat folgendes geschrieben:
anton made it bo be even mentioned many times today by an wrc2 driver biggrin thank you anton for filling the day with good jokes biggrin

May the US Force be with you!

Oh yes that was a great day full with good jokes and laughing biggrin

Just the best for you!

Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

Bilder im Album: 2

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 28, 2019 03:24    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

You too, see you in new ngp

edit: Your next post is deleted because doublepost. Please respect the forum rules.

Mod Lamda

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album ICQ-Nummer
anbarra
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 28, 2019 08:29    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

you have been very rude anton. say sorry anton

at least it never happened to us that for example we were same fast when it came to rbr on a new pc at someones flat who doubted our capacities smile

one more question: which places do you take when you go out karting somewhere, or on the street?

BUCK Tyler
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 28, 2019 17:09    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Stradik hat folgendes geschrieben:

but now it is very clearly seen how our super champions slowed down the course, because they are very much afraid to stand out excessively. This result suits me.

They only thing that can be clearly seen is that they've both stopped pushing in VRC. Hardly on the limit at all. In e-LARC the speed is mostly the same as usual. If you had an eye for speed you would "very clearly" see that. This is why you are always blaming cheats, because you simply can't comprehend how to go faster. If you think you need to cheat to go faster then you will never improve your driving. It's hopeless for you.

So go ahead and continue to waste your time with RBR if you want, I don't think anyone really gives a shit. It's not like they have to share the track with you. The good championships won't put up with your shit, most drivers already think you're a joke, and the truly fast drivers definitely aren't scared of your "pace" (even with cheats you are still inconsistent and easy to beat)...

anbarra
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 28, 2019 19:02    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

BUCK Tyler hat folgendes geschrieben:

they've both stopped pushing in VRC

thats an invitation

see you in mikilajki biggrin

BUCK Tyler
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 28, 2019 19:22    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

anbarra hat folgendes geschrieben:

they've both stopped pushing in VRC

thats an invitation

see you in mikilajki biggrin

This is fine cool

Gesplittet: Fr Jun 28, 2019 22:07 Uhr von Lamda
Von Beitrag Diamond Creek Flatout aus dem Forum Fahrtechnik
Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

Bilder im Album: 2

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jul 05, 2019 04:13    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Stradik hat folgendes geschrieben:

but now it is very clearly seen how our super champions slowed down the course, because they are very much afraid to stand out excessively. This result suits me.

They only thing that can be clearly seen is that they've both stopped pushing in VRC. Hardly on the limit at all. In e-LARC the speed is mostly the same as usual. If you had an eye for speed you would "very clearly" see that. This is why you are always blaming cheats, because you simply can't comprehend how to go faster. If you think you need to cheat to go faster then you will never improve your driving. It's hopeless for you.

So go ahead and continue to waste your time with RBR if you want, I don't think anyone really gives a shit. It's not like they have to share the track with you. The good championships won't put up with your shit, most drivers already think you're a joke, and the truly fast drivers definitely aren't scared of your "pace" (even with cheats you are still inconsistent and easy to beat)...

why would you not be afraid there or the rest of the racer, But what I do now is only a small part of what I can.
I'm just trying to show how much physics it is and the plugin is imperfect and unprotected.
In most of my races, I drive normally.
it is that I have knowledge that does not mean that I use them all the time.

There are a lot of suspicious pilots, But they have never been suspicious of anyone, because nobody needs it, they have not overtaken super champions! but as soon as someone did it, he became extreme))
I, before acquiring this knowledge, was a fairly stable and good pilot, unlike many who used deception
Well, when their deception became weaker than mine, it angered them!

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album ICQ-Nummer
anbarra
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jul 05, 2019 04:42    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

waiting for the ngp6 biggrin biggrin mr good pilot

anbarra
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jul 06, 2019 03:35    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

anyway lets say thank you anton because this situation again showing us that a virus was around long time ago but only insider knew, tried making no leaks to "champions". that explains why many some made roumour about me back then and attacked me even posting my fb status on the forum biggrin telling only "show me we all know" biggrin but never took seriously until i 2019, well, now i KNOW.

Lamda
GVRC-Moderator
GVRC-Moderator

Bilder im Album: 35
Bilder in P. Galerie: 2
Lamda's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 08, 2019 17:28    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Decision about the future of Antone in our GVRC championships are made.

Im glad, we are not same as cycling and cheater will not come back after some ban time.

Cheater ruin the trust between drivers and poisen the community and should not a part of it.
Anton, shame on you abut and Im very sad that we din´t see any sorrow of you.

Lamda

--------------------------
www.germangarage.de

anbarra
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 09, 2019 15:59    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

this is a good point

i hope noone will start thinking about this again. it takes months of practice, to be able to catch the topni was also not always winning, sometimes i was behind not knowing why, but never thought about manipulatinf the physics. because einstein said "wanting different results you must take different actions" you can easily understand that the coordination of gas braemke and steering is the element to masterize and optimize, and when you drive correctly you drive fast. if you do mistakes, drive like taxi driver... you must work on skill wink

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 29
Bilder in P. Galerie: 27
WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jul 10, 2019 10:30    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Well, I think that even Einstein - not knowing anything about RBR - would agree that manipulating the physics is a different action which ultimately leads to a different result. wink

So let's hope that NGP 6 is a little bit better in making it a fair game for everyone.

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Fahrtechnik Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3
Seite 3 von 3

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson

Modifieds: 2004-2006 by Adi